Be part of something special
It’s what you’ve been looking for. A creative technology company with the stability of a 17-year-old business, but the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. Custom-developing around the unique needs of its customers, and its customers’ Global 1000 customers. So every day is a new challenge, and another opportunity to shine.
Our do-what-it-takes culture is important to us, so if you’re interested in joining our team you must be prepared to bring:
- A passion for technology and a penchant for problem solving
- An eagerness to reinvent yourself with every customer engagement – to design the best possible solution with out-of-the-box thinking
- An ability to work in a dynamic environment with fast paced development lifecycles and changing requirements
We are based in Cleveland, OH, but don’t let that stop you. Opportunities exist to work remotely, too. Check out our current job openings below.
.NET Application Developer
We are seeking full-time, freelance and contract-to-hire ASP.NET Application Developers to join our experienced team to design, develop, test and support a variety of complex, business-critical systems and web-based interfaces for existing clients.
Positions are available from entry to mid-level and for senior programmers at our Cleveland office or for remote employment.
Your key responsibilities in this position:
- Web application development and maintenance, primarily ASP.NET (VB.NET and C#)
- Integration of UI design into applications
- Assist in the creation of clear, concise and accurate documentation
- Technical and non-technical communication with clients, designers and third parties
Your critical qualifications/skills for this position include:
- Proficiency with .NET framework, ASP.NET application development (VB.NET and/or C#) and VisualStudio
- Ability to create and modify stored procedures, as well as queries to extract and update data in SQL Server
- Comfort level applying and tweaking CSS/HTML5 created by designers
- Experience with object oriented design and implementation
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in easily understood business terms
- Ability to perform work within specific timeframes
- Ability to work effectively with other teams and vendors
- Proactive style showing the motivation to respond quickly to business needs
- Strong desire to learn and apply the latest technologies
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent work environment in the stability of a 17-year-old business
- Opportunities to work independently or in a group setting
- Full health benefits (FTE) and paid time off
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills. Must be authorized to work in the United States for full-time employment.
A call to greatness
We are fast growing, so we are continuously on the lookout for great talent – driven to do great work.
If you don’t see your job listed, send us your resume anyways. Whether you are new to your career or a seasoned veteran, we want bright, creative, self-starters for these jobs:
- .NET Programmer
- SQL Developer
- Native App Developer
- Web/Graphic Designer
- Project Manager
- Internet/Interactive Marketing Expert